PennDOT announced sign structure improvement work in various locations in the City of Pittsburgh and Ross Township that will occur from 7 pm to 6 am.
- Southbound I-279 from the East Street Bridge overpass to the East Ohio Street Bridge overpass requiring a single lane closure
- Southbound I-279 from the Jack’s Run Road Bridge overpass to the Perrysville Exit (Exit 5) requiring a shoulder closure
- Southbound I-279 requiring a shoulder closure on the Union Avenue Bridge
- Southbound I-279 requiring a shoulder closure on Madison Avenue from East Ohio Street to the East Street Bridge
- Ramp from Southbound I-279 to Northbound Route 65 requiring a shoulder closure
- Ramp from Northbound Route 65 to Northbound I-279 requiring a shoulder closure
Additionally, sign structure work requiring lane restrictions will occur from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. and from 7 p.m. to 6 a.m. in the following locations:
- Reedsdale Street between Mazeroski Way and Tony Dorsett Drive
- Evergreen Road at the intersection with McKnight Road
This work will continue through Wednesday, July 3.