Kelly O’s diner is expanding at its current location in the Pines Plaza shopping center located at 1130 Perry Highway in Ross.
According to owner Kelly O’Connor, the diner will be taking over the space recently vacated by Citizens Bank and will be expanding hours to include dinner service.
According to Steve Pavlick, one of Kelly O’s biggest fans, O’Connor will not be pursuing a lease in Wexford at T-Bones Plaza, but plans to expand her current location in the North Hills.
Formed in 2001, after owner and widowed Mother, Kelly O’Connor, purchased a vintage Village Dairy, Kelly O’s Diner became a favorite among locals. The popularity of the location, combined with rave customer reviews, landed the family business on the Food Network’s, “Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives”.
A few years later, Kelly O’s opened a second location in Pittsburgh’s Strip District that has been praised by patrons and food critics alike.
Although a time frame is currently not known, her loyal customers will be sure to wait patiently.