overhead sign structure work on the I-279 Parkway North Improvement Project in the City of Pittsburgh, Allegheny County will begin tonight, Monday night, July 29 weather permitting.
Sign improvement work will occur from 7 p.m. to 6 a.m. in the following locations requiring single lane restrictions:
- Southbound I-279 between the North Route 65 Ohio River Boulevard (Exit 1C) off-ramp and the Fort Duquesne Bridge
- Southbound I-279 between the East Ohio Street Exit (Exit 2B) and the South I-579 Veteran’s Bridge Exit (Exit 2A)
Additionally, sign structure work requiring single lane restrictions will occur from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. in the following locations:
- Reedsdale Street at the intersection with Mazeroski Way
- Evergreen Road at the intersection with McKnight Road
- East Lacock Street at the intersection with Mazeroski Way
The work will continue through Friday, August 9 as crews from the Trumbull Corporation and Lindy Paving conduct the work.